View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
jedi_sol
Master EcoModder

2013 STi *SOLD* - '13 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru
Sports Cars
Team Turbocharged!
90 day: 26.59 mpg (US)

1996 Geo Metro *RETIRED from Ecomodding* - '96 Geo Metro Base
90 day: 58.68 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
Some minor accidents can be easily fixed like that. I backed into a women or so she said with a straight truck one intersection. I almost ran the light and backed up to unblock traffic. I should of continued on in retrospect

I hear a horn honking, saw nothing behind me. She had a small infinity suv from the 80s. I saw no damage. I asked her what happened, she said I backed into her. I told her I was sorry and asked her to look at the damage.

She couldnt find anything. She was still crying. I told her it was up to her, we can pull over to the next street and wait for the cop to get a police report and our insurances involved and that I had extra insurance on the truck as it was a rental.

I think that turned her off and she started to straight out. She said she didnt want to do all that. I went back and showed her her front end and that I could see any damage and if she had any check engine lights on, nope, nothing.

Finally I said let me buy you lunch and gave her 20 bucks. She said that was fine and I said you are ok if I drive off now? She said yes, so I got in my truck and left the next green light.

...and that's "How I met your mother..."

See the rest of the Sti project log:
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...log-26612.html
The Following User Says Thank You to jedi_sol For This Useful Post:
Cobb (11-08-2014)