View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
rmay635703
home of the odd vehicles

Silver - '10 Chevy Cobalt XFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by darcane View Post
I live in Washington state where it is also legal. Both states you can legally toke up, even if you live out of state. Colorado even has a thriving tourism industry based around this.

It is, however, still illegal federally. To date, that issue has not been enforced in either state. There are also limitations on how much you can have and you can't use it in public, but that shouldn't be a problem for what you are proposing.
Doesn't answer if it actually works ()though I have heard it is more effective than morphine?

I thought about taking a side trip to drop my father off there when I was out west, he couldn't smoke due to asthma but perhaps a brownie or somesuch?

Anyway he is crippled up with severe backpain from having a broken back, shoulder, neck. He has a couple feet of steel in him and needs to exercise but can't because he gets crippled, falls down and is unable to move if he exerts too much.

Anyone know if it really is a decent painkiller or does it just make you not care that you have the pain like other drugs?

Thanx
Ryan