View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 11:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

It is quite apart from what I am asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesqf View Post
Quite apart from all this, there's a simple practical question: if something looks like a scam, sounds like a scam, and is sold like a scam, why shouldn't a sensible person assume that it IS a scam? (Like those "One weird trick..." ads that pop up on web sites.) And conversely, if people don't want their new invention to be taken for a scam, why do they go to such lengths to a) make it seem like a scam; and b) put their effort into selling it to the market most likely to fall for scams?
You will have to ask the scammers. Birk1 wasn't scamming. Hypermiler wasn't either. I certainly am not.

Then there is the other question. "Could there be any trace of truth to their claims"?

Why don't we try to find out. Let us be truthful. No one on here has even tried and stayed to report. Why don't we take a closer look?

How about you James? What do you think? Can a small amount of HHO mixed into the combustion chamber under the right conditions cause a domino effect to produce a change in the combustion profile? I have given my postulations. But short of a test engine with a boro-silicate view port and laser interferometry analysis as well as a complete exhaust gas analysis, I really won't know. Be that as it may, we can test pressure, temperature and fuel use quite easily.