View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 11:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
Frank Lee
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo
Last 3: 27.29 mpg (US)

F150 - '94 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
90 day: 18.5 mpg (US)

Sport Coupe - '92 Ford Tempo GL
Last 3: 69.62 mpg (US)

ShWing! - '82 honda gold wing Interstate
90 day: 33.65 mpg (US)

Moon Unit - '98 Mercury Sable LX Wagon
90 day: 21.24 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
Incorrect assertion. Interjection of intent that was never there.

Considering your total lack of understanding of various subjects, it is amazing how often you pop up and make off the cuff comments that are not even part of the discussion.

I am asserting that commentary such as you provide, keep honest inquiries into the subject matter from going very far. Got that? Do you want to continue the argument? Your continued argument proves my point.

People such as you can spew all they want on the internet because there is no recourse or penalty. Your continued secretions of the mind prove my point. You cannot talk about the subject matter at hand so you dump. Bravo.
You are invited to prove me wrong on something.

P.S. I've changed my mind. I don't care what Mr. Nuts thinks about me or my commentary- that is for each individual to decide. Suffice to say, he hasn't convinced me of any error of my ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blatheringidiot
All I am asking is that we be allowed to explore HHO. Is that too much to ask? Obviously to the overt reactionaries it seems that it is.
Exploring unicorns pretty much killed the entire Gassavers site. The place turned into a joke.

Last edited by Frank Lee; 11-29-2014 at 12:18 AM..