View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:58 AM   #514 (permalink)
bondo
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilBlanchard View Post
Can you defend a patent? Won't someone just build them anyway, ignoring your patent? The only way to earn money (for a "small" guy) from an invention is to build it and sell them.
No Neil I cannot defend myself in a court of Law. In such an instance, I would have to hire a member of the BAR for they have it all controlled.

So true your statement that the only way to make money is to build and sell ones invention. I think we all enter into this invention game with hope of making money. I could write now for pages and explain all I have done attempting to get the Aerolid to market. Early on I quickly learned I could not build these aerodynamic caps myself and make any profit. Money, capital has always been the missing ingredient.

I our smart phone app world today, all investment capital companies and individuals seem to want is to invest in internet based technology and cell phone apps which I have no problem with. Any durable good, like the Aerolid, they now shy away from due to the large up front cost of setting up manufacturing and the slow return on their investment.

If I was to win the lottery, you would start seeing my products on the market.

Bondo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bondo For This Useful Post:
aerohead (12-03-2014), BamZipPow (12-03-2014)