View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #43 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

Why did you not make this threat on birk1's original post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
Yes, I've been reading this thread. (I've received a few PM's / reports.)

Stop the personal insults. There are already multiples here, including by the O.P.

(And THANKS to those of you who are still able to communicate without resorting to them.)

This topic is forum poison. It's been declared off-limits elsewhere (CMPG?), and from the perspective of a forum admin/benevolent dictator, that's understandable & appealing, regardless of whether there's any legitimacy to the concept.

EDIT/SUGGESTION: to those wanting to explore the topic and avoid "the usual outcome", adopt a different approach.
The "usual outcome" happened. You did nothing to quell the inevitable. The thread becomes useless.

The usual personalities dumped on his thread right from the start with the usual banal arguments and accusations above and beyond what birk1 even proposed. I don't expect you to be fair. The subject matter belongs in the Corral until proven otherwise. But it also deserves some room to breath.

Maybe you are right and that the subject is "poison" and should be banned. But it is also an admittance that this forums' denizens are not of a quality to conduct themselves.