View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
BenArcher006
EcoModding Lurker

Slowpoke - '06 Saturn Vue Base
90 day: 22.88 mpg (US)
I'M planing on installing a front grille block, as my truck has some kind on a lip on the bottom of the front bumper so air is directed right into the raditator, so this means I can block all the front end and the rad will still get enough air to cool the engine.

I was looking into installing a kill switch but my battery doesn't seem to like it, so I'll pass and continue to P&G engine idling.

Still when I'll get my vacuum gauge and my ultragauge it'll be a lot easier to DWL.

Now I'm looking into tuning up my Tercel as I will probably start hypermiling with it when I'll get back to work.

Question here, how can I have that square with all my stats in my signature?

Edit: MetroMpg: I looked into your thread about your Civic and I thought over sizing was a good idea. I bought 17 rims this summer and they had 235/60 tires but now that I got this hypermiling thinking, I'll stick with 215 and 65 profile. So narrower and a tiny bit bigger, I originaly wanted to got 215/70 to get 3.5% bigger but it nearly inexistant in 215 width. Tires play a big part in fuel eonomy, so I also looked into Low Rolling Resistance tires. Can't wait to see real eye popping numbers next summer.

Last edited by BenArcher006; 12-09-2014 at 10:45 PM..