View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 02:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
vskid3
Master EcoModder

Civic DX (sold) - '97 Honda Civic DX
90 day: 34.15 mpg (US)

GTO (sold) - '04 Pontiac GTO
90 day: 22.62 mpg (US)

Green Brick (sold) - '06 Ford Escape Hybrid
90 day: 31.93 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
Ive always wondered why the smaller homes have such a high celling?
Probably to make the space seem bigger.

I understand muiti-use areas, but I think the bed is one thing that will have to be single use for us. My wife's back is much happier on our Tempurpedic mattress and I don't think the warranty would be valid if I cut it into couch cushions.

I found this trailer at a local dealer. Used 2014 Palomino Puma 30RKSS Travel Trailer For Sale - Camping World RV Sales - El Paso We love the layout. Only thing we would really change is removing the chairs by the door and adding some kind of storage in their place. We're going to try to see it today and see if they have any with a similar layout, rear kitchen seems like the best way to get a decent size kitchen. It is more than we were hoping to spend, we'll have to see how it feels compared to other trailers (we mainly looked at motorhomes the last time we went).

larrybuck, have you had any issues with slide outs leaking? That seems to be a commonly cited reason to avoid them. How have your trailers held up to daily use? My dad thinks everything will wear out much faster than in a regular house.

Camry Thread
E-Bike Thread