View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #134 (permalink)
dustyfirewalker
EcoModding Lurker

progress:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

i got it, borgwarner s 475 turbo 1.32 ar and cold side flows 100 lbs/min lol
[IMG][/IMG]

more pics to come, im about to do some front suspension hacking, the panhard bar is removed and ill be doing everything in 3/8" plate and DOM tube. the front spring hangers will be replaced and the pan hard bar will be replaced with a better geometry and orientation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
If you would feel like going cheap, could also consider selective rear-wheel braking to emulate the effect of a diff lock, like it was done in some Brazilian RWD mini SUVs.
workaround ideas to discuss among friends: Gurgel and its cheaper alternative to a locking differential
i put some thought into this, i think your right. you could get some line lockers installed in the existing brake system, i am thinking about doing new lines and adding one in the rear line for an additional emergency brake, and possibly a few burn outs lol

naturalextraction, pgf pro,

glad to have bumped into you and pgf pro on this website. ive been obsessed with how to turn an otherwise discarded trash into energy for years, and of course always interested in cleaner more promising forms of energy. how have your efforts turned out? pgf pro you used waste solvent? naturalextraction what kinds of fuels have you run? i saw diesel in your video, have you found that theres a minimum amount of gasoline (needed to be mixed with diesel) or say toluene/(some other hydrocarbon) to make the engine easily start and run smoothly? have you any advice on safety precautions? your running a cam with overlap, have you had backfire issues? will you share what AFR you run? im super interested in any additional information your willing to share. this kind of thread is exactly what i was hoping for when i started posting here. no matter what engine anyone runs im sure if its possible to cut the gas bill at least in half and utilize wastes cleanly people should know about it. and heck if they dont care i do! the multifuel thing can help lots people save money and do more with less.

i decided to do a few sketches, this is what i plan on building:

[IMG][/IMG]

im going to actually reach out to someone who has real world experience designing and applying cyclones based on the particular situation and particle size distribution. im convinced this is whats needed to get a clean multifuel burn with PLENTY of power. im totally happy with 500 hp, but if there is more to be had when i begin tuning it ill take it. looking at naturalextractions boost numbers makes me think 500 horses on waste is possible.

speaking of power, this guy has a 460 with this same s475 borg warner turbo lol

i dont plan on 6 second 1/4 miles, but im glad the truck wont be a slug!

The Following User Says Thank You to dustyfirewalker For This Useful Post:
pgfpro (01-29-2015)