View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 05:50 AM   #261 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltothewolf View Post
I'm confused, was that sticker because you parked it with the tire off? Wat?
Haha! I parked the car at 7:00pm in a business parking lot in Charlotte. My wife came in picked me up in our truck. She also bought a laundry list of tools from our garage to help me jack the car up. She didn't miss a single item on my list, and even hauled my 30 lb. racing jack! I was very impressed. We came back the next morning, after having had the tire repaired by Discount Tire. By that point, the morning shift security patrol for that corporation had left the note that my vehicle was "not in acceptable condition". I appreciated him taking the time to inspect, make that observation, and even leave me a reminder note. I do, however, feel sorry for those in the corporation who get that memo for their operable vehicles. That's a lot of pressure, ya know, when your trying to bring in a vehicle to work that is acceptable to your colleagues. Makes me wonder what is not acceptable. Maybe an '89 Ford Aerostar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesteel93 View Post
Looking good man! I love the look of the eg6 replica corners. Might have to pick some up for myself in the future.
Thanks good sir! Here's the link if you want to order the exact same ones. A killer price at $40 shipped, in comparison to $75 for some legit used JDM/OEM corners. Again, you always "get what you pay for". However, these are decent quality, and certainly look the part.

92 95 Honda Civic EG Hatchback Corner Lights Clear 3DR | eBay

"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

The Following User Says Thank You to OG VX For This Useful Post:
bluesteel93 (02-09-2015)