View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 08:37 AM   #263 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Update: 2/8/2015 - EcoModder Front Windshield Banner

I got my front windshield banner/decal on this morning. It's a small update, I know, but I am excited about it! Many thanks to fellow EM'der and friend Victor (vrmouseyd15b) for sending me over his spare decal.
Your a good man, Charlie Brown

It came some what uncut on arrival, in a rectangular shape, and the edges were dis-proportional. So, I used some skills I acquired as a Graphic Design major (first two years of college, then switched degrees/paths), along side my long metal cutting edge and X-Acto knife, and put all of that to good work.

...and...

Viola!

Outside pic.

I should add that as soon as I pulled the car out, I was meet by some intense morning sun glare, aimed head-on. No problem! The new banner took care of that just fine!

I also cleaned out my "workshop", as our European buddies call it. While doing so, I came across this:

It's the template I designed when making my fog recess covers this past fall. This is for EG's with fog's installed. Will not work for EG's without fogs. Anyone want it? Maybe use it then pass it onward to someone else who could put it to use? PM me if interested.

Finally, here's the massive cardboard box I was able to snag at work the other day. Time to put this resource to use. I hope to start making some rear-end aero templates with it this afternoon!

Be back soon with some aero stuff. Thanks for eco-tuning in!
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

Last edited by OG VX; 02-08-2015 at 08:44 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to OG VX For This Useful Post:
vrmouseyd15b (02-08-2015)