View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 08:23 PM   #286 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Thanks dudes. Yeah, the design is a bit out there. Hopefully it will come together ok though, with some Milano red paint and black contours and trims. The black will likely just be Duplicolor Trim Paint. I prefer it's satin finish.

Nice idea with the fishing poles! The cardboard was mainly just to make sure that the shape is lining up. I think I will just trim some things here and there, add a small bit more of a rear edge to the lip of the kammback, and then move on to metal stage. The 20 guage should be easy enough to bend into shape, and unlike the cardboard, it should keep it's shape...

I do still need to do the lower diffuser. Also need to make a diffuser for the hood for the wipers. Was going to do that later, but mine has well go ahead and knock that out now. Got to get the front grille and fog cut outs done in metal also.

Man, so much left to do! ha
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

The Following User Says Thank You to OG VX For This Useful Post:
bluesteel93 (02-27-2015)