View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 03:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dalamar
EcoModding Lurker

2011 Prius - '11 Toyota Prius II
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydave View Post
I Just think it is funny you don't buy a car because it... " was uncomfortable and lacked a center console with usable armrest/storage "

such a foolish and typical american way to buy a vehicle. Did you also count the cup holders in each vehicle? Did you only count the vehicles with an AUX input for the new iphone6?

Americaaaa!!!

Uh, I'm a copier tech, I drive 40k miles a year, I work from 8am to 5pm and 6 of those hours are spent sitting in my car. I have to carry for work, 2 laptops, a tablet, a "car stock" of parts for commonly replaced parts on Kyocera and Xerox full size copiers and printers and deliver machines under 80 lbs with my car. At minimum $7000 worth of parts in my car at any given time, I need storage, space and the ability to sit in the car for long periods of time in a car with out losing my mind, I made my decision based on how I personally felt about the 3 different hybrids. I didn't need to make the switch, I wanted to because I'd rather put more money in my pocket, besides the 2014 Accord, also have a 2014 silverado crew cab, 05 rx8 6spd and a 05 mazda3.

If being selfish with my money makes me a "typical" American, then I'm proud of it, you can go outside and play hide and go f*ck yourself for all I care.

Last edited by Dalamar; 03-01-2015 at 03:06 PM..