View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dalamar
EcoModding Lurker

2011 Prius - '11 Toyota Prius II
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Hey, your situation is all you! You could have bought an Escalade, no skin off my back. Now, if you DID get an Escalade or like a CT200h I'd probably roll my eyes and just not say anything...but you made a reasonable choice. Just not an extremist choice lol

I'll use my Insight and stuff a person, a Live Stock Guardian, some rifles, electronics, and emergency bag for a 7 hour trip and won't shut up about how great it is...some people need a little more convenience than some others

(I realized this doesn't sound like much, but 150-220 pounds of person (plus 230 of me), 120 of dog, 2 tablets, notebook, Nikon, AR, rifle, sidearms, ammo, vest, clothing, food, camping supplies, all the gear that goes with it (lenses, chargers, batteries, cables, mags, hard drives/memory cards) and then whatever we buy stuffed in on the way back is a LOT. People probably see me and think I'm a hippie in my 'lame Eco space ship...' Lol)
I prefer my mini 14's :P p226 goes in the center console
honestly hearing about driving a hybrid was my biggest hurdle to over come, but at the end of the day I'd rather put the money I save elsewhere, like ar500 armor and more solid core rounds while I still can
The Following User Says Thank You to Dalamar For This Useful Post:
UltArc (03-02-2015)