View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 01:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Geebee
EcoModding Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiec View Post
I had talked with a Suzuki dealer a few months ago and said they were hoping that the basic version would be listed at $11990 drive away in Australia. I have been interested in this car since I found out about it over a year ago was hoping they would sell us the duel jet motor only but there web site here in Australia has only listed the basic single injector engine with a fuel economy rating of 4.7 l/100klm that is worse then the Alto that it is replacing
And worse then the es manual Mitsubishi Mirage at 4.6 l/100klm

Really hoping they bring the duel jet out soon and that it actually gets the claimed 3.6 l/100klm that they report for other markets.

Cheers jamie
The Auto gets better economy than the auto Alto plus only needs 91 ron as opposed to 95 ron.

Reviews indicate real world consumption for the mirage is significantly worse than the Celerio.
The following I assume would be normal testing not driving for economy:

Of the duo, the larger-engined Mirage actually claims to drink less fuel, but its combined cycle claim of 4.6 litres per 100 kilometres blew out to 6.5L/100km on test. Over the same mixed loop, the Celerio’s 4.8L/100km claim shifted less substantially, to an exceptional 5.8L/100km.
Read more at Suzuki Celerio v Mitsubishi Mirage : Comparison review
The Following User Says Thank You to Geebee For This Useful Post:
jamiec (03-06-2015)