View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 02:56 AM   #251 (permalink)
User1
EcoModding Lurker

OK I'm going with mileage > ~150k or if not advertised, or salvaged, then not posting. Also mpg of 33 mpg or better is good.

2004 Cavalier - $1500

2004 Cavalier in excellent condition... 4door 5speed manual transmission.... Has 51,000 miles... engine and transmission are excellent... clean title... call

2001 Hyundai Accent

Runs Great. The car has a new clutch, clutch slave cylinder, clutch master cylinder, and throwout bearing, rack and pinion, new drive axles, new catalytic converter, and the oil and transmission fluid has been changed recently and regularly. The windsheild is a year old. The tires are brand new. The radio is missing but the heater works good. Registration is current and has had no probems passing smog. I have all the reciepts to prove the maintenence. $1500 obo. Pink slip in hand. Call Andrew at

1997 saturn sl2

I really hate to get rid of this car but I have a lot of bills coming up. So I have a 1997 Saturn sl2 clean tittle stick shift no grinds or pop out, Shifts good with 155,000 miles. It has the service engine soon light I think it's the O2 sensor. Tags till Jun 2015. I did the smog check last year so you don't have to do it again this year. Runs good very reliable car. Takes me from west Covina to Ontario 5 days a week.

RECENTLY REPLACED:

Brake master cylinder
valve cover gasket
spark plugs
spark plug wires
front brake pads
belt tensionar
New battery
Air filter