View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
Cd
Ultimate Fail

Thanked 1,121 Times in 679 Posts
I bought a domain name, and created a Blogger page. I'd like a page that is full width without the blank borders on each side.
I've had the blog for years now, and used a Cincopa template. It made the page go full screen ( pictures displayed edge to edge ) but was really slow to load.
Their site templates look great, but are just too slow to load for me.
The template that I was using originally was a Flash template and wouldn't even pull up on my cell phone, so that's a no-go.
Still using Cincopa, I switched to a basic template with no fancy animation to it.
The problem is that it shows up small and in the middle of the page.
I tried some other templates, such as one from Sora. I followed the directions to a 'T' and still couldn't get it to display correctly.
My last resort is to ask for help here on EM ( I already tried to email both Sora and Cincopa, but with the holiday and the weekend, it's understandable that they would not be answering email. )
I have been working on this for around 12 hours now.
I also looked at wordpress and may create a site there. They want crazy money for their templates, and most likely charge crazy money to use my own domain name.
I found that to be the case with Wix.
Thanks guys.
I'm embarrassed to have you guys see my "art " ( girly man art - brightly colored pet portraits ) , but here is the site
Portraits by Briscoe

Last edited by Cd; 04-05-2015 at 06:27 AM..