View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 06:03 PM   #122 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

Leave it be RedDevil. I'm in agreement with you on most counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
So you just wanted to rant?
To accomplish what?

You don't really back up your science claims.
In the end there only was a document about a completely different engine design with specific problems that under special conditions could benefit from hydrogen seeding.
Nothing indicates it would have that effect on a well running conventional engine.
You just combined a few things and drew conclusions, but to do it scientifically you have to describe all the steps you took and thoroughly try to disprove them yourself; if anything it would help as preparation for the scrutiny you'd get from your peers.

. . . {section deletion}.

Maybe your ideas have not met the same strictness of analysis, and while you wave the flag for science you do not meet its minimal requirements.

In fact, you don't need to; if you can prove it works it works, whether it matches theory or not.
We rather see the result and theorise on what causes it than just theorise.
But I suspect you will just send out more words.
You, like many others, assume all research is published on the web and accessible to all. It is not. And, I do not need to find specific studies to back my claims of a possible outcome for HHO as classic science provides me enough to extrapolate an outcome. In the post that went up just before yours, you can see I have done some basic testing. I am at the point I am expanding on the research and looking for correlation and theory modification.

Stringent scientific protocol for published research is beyond the scope of our efforts. And you are right, all we have to do is show an effect and see if it correlates with our postulation.

But, I still reserve the right to rant just bit - with your permission.