View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 05:23 PM   #127 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

Useless post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-hack View Post
Well hopefully you can understand that is a fairly useless post. Nobody expects anyone to prove much of anything about anothers HHO claims, you are taking this up of your own accord. But you are still in hho apologetics mode, not persuing actual data to verify your theory. And folks are rightly going to give it a %99 probability of just being more unverifiable BS, just based on experience. You understand that on some level.
I realize most people give this effort no chance of success. So be it. All I have asked is that, if you are not on topic with the discussion, then stay out of it. That is why I started this rant thread. Many people can't stay out of it or stay pertinent to the topic. Especially in the Corral.

And I argue to no end against the scammer claims but put forth the possibility that something is happening. And you put me as an HHO apologist?

I look back on the lab work we did years ago, in the post above, and I realized we had overlooked one basic problem in our setup. I have witnessed several dyno tests on HHO devices and the same error was made.

I am in the process of working around the need for a full dyno lab to gather data and correct the basic problem. And I will gather data, whether it is supportive or not, of my initial postulations.