View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 08:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
jeff88
Lots of Questions

Motor-Rolla - '01 Toyota Corolla LE
Team Toyota
90 day: 28.3 mpg (US)

Gaia - '99 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Highlander
90 day: 19.78 mpg (US)

Gaia - Round 2 - '99 Toyota 4runner SR5 Highlander
90 day: 17.23 mpg (US)
Welcome to EM! I enjoy these Taco threads. I have a 4Runner of the same vintage as your Taco, but you don't see too many 4Runners on here, let alone SUVs. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

A few suggestions: when explaining your mods over on TW, just remember it's all about marketing... as in these mods are necessary for "armor" while offroading.

Also, something I have always though would be cool would be some sort of active aerodynamics for the camper shell. It would be cool to have something like the struts for the shell window for the front and back of the shell and they could move up while hauling stuff and move down to match the template while hitting the pavement. Does that make sense? I'm more of a visual type. Basically your camper shell can morph into what BZP's truck looks like sans trailer.

Best EM Quotes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
It has been said, that if you peel the duct tape back on Earth's equator, you'll find that the two hemispheres are held together with J B Weld.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9 View Post
subscribed with a soda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
If you're burning,and someone throws gasoline on you,there will be a localized cooling effect, but you're still on fire.