View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 11:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moogle
EcoModding Lurker

Moogle - '95 Honda Civic VX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
Congrats on finding a nice VX. I'm envious. It's getting harder & harder to do that anymore.

Have you owned/driven one before? Any plans to modify it? Anything you can do to reduce rolling & aero loads to expand the lean burn "window" will really make this car shine (even more).

Also, feel free to make 4 "dummy" posts if you want to get past the 5-post limit for pics.

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks! I had almost given up on finding a VX in good shape then decided to check eBay as a last resort. I've never owned or driven one before, but I did have a '89 Civic hatchback before. I do have some plans to modify it, but I'm just working on getting it up to par first. I've already had the valves adjusted (they were really loose), fuel filter replaced, and cleaned and detailed it. I found out the master brake cylinder is going bad so I ordered that, and also a few o-rings to stop a small oil leak. After that, it'll be time to mod! I plan on replacing most of the suspension to reduce the roll and lower it just a tad. After that we'll see what happens.