View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 02:35 PM   #437 (permalink)
OG VX
JDM hypeR mileR

The OG VX - '92 Honda Civic VX
Team Honda
90 day: 68.64 mpg (US)
Update: 8/1/2015- Decal Install Part One

Got most of the decals on the car today! Had a yard sale too, just did the decals while people were in and out. Had some eco-conversations with people too, which was nice.

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but overall, the quality of the decals + install process was great.

Here's an EcoModder windshield banner I created. It was printed on perforated vinyl, which was also laminated at the shop for extra protection.

Also, I recreated the Civic VX rear hatch decal, but with a few eco twists

Next, I spoofed the JDM SiR door decals, but switched them up a good bit for my application.

Here's a picture of the original OEM Sir Honda door decals, which I pulled off of the ICB Motorsports website.

...and here's a special OG VX eco-rendition!

...and here's the rest of the decals I have yet to install. The large one is for the roof. It will be placed atop a Carbon Fiber vinyl that is on the way from Cali. The other four will go on the smooth wheel covers that I hope to make in the coming months.

More to come. Until then, thank YOU for ecoTuning in!
"Yesterday as I was going in to the shop, I came upon a recently killed Armadillo in the middle of the road with one front leg sticking up. As I passed over him he "High Fived" my air dam. I thought that showed a great attitude on his part." -The Donkey CRX

Last edited by OG VX; 08-01-2015 at 02:41 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG VX For This Useful Post:
AbramWagner (08-01-2015), BabyDiesel (08-01-2015)