View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 03:57 PM   #75 (permalink)
darcane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
this is giving me some good ideas for my HX. one thing i've noticed. you mentioned a 5 wire O2 sensor in yours. i just replaced mine and it was a 4 wire. im not sure under what conditions honda switched but most references i found to HX models specified 5 wire sensors, yet mine was 4.
I was incorrect in my earlier post. You need to make sure you have the appropriate wideband O2 Sensor for the HX, but it only has 4-wires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotahippee View Post
Where you source your headlights? I need to replace them on our hch. I have read threads on honda forums about some of the aftermarket lights having poor light output. I sure like your coupe though. I wish they had made the hybrid in a coupe, but the sedan works well for us since we have 2 little ones to haul.
The headlight housings are made by SPPC and I purchased them off Amazon. Eight months later, they still look exactly the same as when I put them in. My stock headlights have always been foggy, but I can't see any reason why these would have less output than new OEM headlight housings.

2001 Civic HX Mods

CTS-V

2003 Silverado Mods