View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 09:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Vman455

Pope Pious the Prius - '13 Toyota Prius Two
Team Toyota
SUV
90 day: 51.62 mpg (US)

Tycho the Truck - '91 Toyota Pickup DLX 4WD
90 day: 22.22 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,802 Times in 939 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Brad, cross-threading is never good.
bradallen226, it turns out, is a clever "paraphrase and regurgitate" bot.

Post #2 (me): "I hate to say it, but if it's getting tight when it's that far away from the surface, it's probably cross-threaded...."

Our Friend Brad: "I dislike to say it, but if it's getting limited when it's that far away from the outer lining area, it's probably cross-threaded...."

It's done the same thing on 2 other threads today and hijacked someone else's intro.

---
ebacherville: "dont you think its totally ridiculous that they make laws over bicycles.."

Brad the Incorrigible: "dont you think its totally absurd that they make rules over bikes.."

---
cRiPpLe rOoStEr: "Unless you were willing to spend on a double-A arms setup, seems like a solid axle is really the most cost-effective option. It would only make it harder to smooth out the underbody around the axles, but everything has its compromises anyway."

BradBradBrad: "It would only create it more complicated to sleek out the underbody around the axles, but everything has its adjustments anyway."

---
#Gohomebradyourdrunk: "Hello all, I am Brad Allen and I am new here. I am here to get information regarding issues which i face and to help the community here in which I have experience to become successful member of this platform. Welcome me and lets build a long term relationship."

Either that, or Brad is a 5-year-old who doesn't know a synonym for "axle," and Daddy accidentally left the computer on. Who will volunteer to build a long term relationship with him?
The Following User Says Thank You to Vman455 For This Useful Post:
Xist (10-05-2015)