View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 09:38 PM   #96 (permalink)
superrick
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
There is no free energy, if you "recover" it from the glide, you won't glide as far. HHO takes more energy to generate than you get when you burn it. Diesels are already "lean-burning" and there is no control over air/fuel anyway. Most diesels already have turbos, so what would be the point of another turbo? If you add fans to front, you will increase air resistance.

Seriously superrick, you are all over map here, there is only one relevant response -- there is NO FREE ENERGY.

there is no free energy, are you sure about that? so if some one gave you a wind generator for free and you attached it to your house and all the hardware and wires were free and then every time the wind blows you get to use electricity at no cost to you, explain how you are using electricity at no cost to you? you would be getting electricity for free would you not? look I am not a person who just started investigating free energy. I have a lot of knowledge and skills and I also have in our group a beginning QEG generator that we have not been able to get it to resonate yet but we still get two times more energy out than we put in. also I have successfully harvested gravity to do work. in the case of gravity I do have to put energy into the system as it takes energy to move mass, and then the mass has to oscillate so gravity can keep acting on it. allowing gravity to continually enter the system. its a mechanical amplifier. and you can use the amplification to do more work than your original input. so you can argue its not free because I had to build the device to harvest the excess energy but to me I see the excess as free.
as for HHO taking more energy to create than you get out of it when you burn it that is correct if you have to use high amps to separate the atoms. but we know that separation can be done with strong magnetic fields using high voltages, which use very little current. making it so you get more energy out than you have to put in. If you heat a room by collecting the suns rays through a window have you not collected and used energy for free? there are many ways to collect free energy, as in you don't have to pay for it after you create the environment to collect it.
and adding a fan to the front of my vehicle yes will create more air resistance but what if the generated power does more for my cause than the air resistance takes away?
thanks for you input but you are all over the map here. and there is only one relevant response here. You are lacking in knowledge, information that when reckoned with in the mind and proven to be true becomes knowledge and therefore truth.