View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 11:46 PM   #98 (permalink)
superrick
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnClark View Post
If that is true put it in a feed back loop and extort money from the world by threatening to destroy it. You'll get about as many people to send you money as you will find people here to believe that kind of claim.

A mass and a spring and gravity make an oscillator not a amplifier. Once again my comment about threatening to destroy the world with it applies.

Here is the part that got me to really call out your BS. Hydrogen and Oxygen separation through electrolysis of water are directly related to the current flowing through the cell. Its the electrons passing through the molecule of water that separate it . Voltage across the cell is irrelevant to gas production so long as it is high enough to start the process. Magnetic fields don't even come into play.

How do I know? I have had to design charging systems for lead acid batteries and when you over charge or quick charge the hydrogen production is a problem.

Okay calling us all over the map is ridiculous. We all say its a bad idea.
I am sorry if what I have learned upsets you. I have dedicated my life to truth and I search for truth in all things. And I share the truth I have learned with those who's minds are open for new knowledge. And when they process the information and see with there own eyes, what I know as truth often becomes true to them also. However there will always be those who's minds are stuck in a unbelief loop and follow main stream science and believe what they are told, and never find or are willing to find what is true.
I tell you the truth and because you have no knowledge of what I have said you go into insult mode and make fun of the person who trying to help.
you said extort money from the world by threatening to destroy it? and expecting money given to me? really? I dont extort neither do I need anyone's money.
you said A mass and a spring and gravity make an oscillator not a amplifier? again insult, and there is no spring in the system. I know of three ways to continually harvest gravity and they all have three things in common, mass, leverage and oscillation.
you said Here is the part that got me to really call out your BS. Hydrogen and Oxygen separation through electrolysis of water are directly related to the current flowing through the cell. Yes that is one way to do it, the way you get no return for your effort. again lack of knowledge, you do not know how a magnetic field can separate the molecule? and I am sure you are not interested in learning how either.
you said How do I know? I have had to design charging systems for lead acid batteries and when you over charge or quick charge the hydrogen production is a problem. Really? no kidding? I have built charging systems also and have done many experiments with led acid batteries. Including charging them with negative energy which does not produce heat or hydrogen gas and have successfully doubled the amp hour of the battery. But I am sure your not interested in how to do that either. keep your mind closed and believe what you want to believe and those who try to teach you something new make sure you reject and insult them because you are not willing to lean something new. and just to be clear I was returning the same statement that was said to me, saying that I was all over the map with my ideas.