View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 11:45 PM   #2495 (permalink)
thingstodo
Master EcoModder

Ford Prefect - '18 Ford F150 XLT XTR

Tess - '22 Tesla Y LR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPaulHolmes View Post
I think the response with no ramping is about 50 amps in 1.2 milliseconds or so. But there is built in ramping ability. There's Throttle, which I call IqRefRef. Then there's also IqRef. IqRef is basically the torque at any given moment. But IqRef moves "slowly" to IqRefRef. I have a default ramp rate at the moment, but need to add more variety there.
Doesn't need to be fancy. The default may be OK .. I'm just not there yet.

Quote:
Hey! I just bought a nissan leaf motor on Ebay for $550. That will give a nice test bed for your standard run of the mill permanent magnet AC motor. I did a resolver to encoder board that should be here soon. I can't wait to figure out the specs on the resolver.
Congratulations! I have had NO luck bidding on Leaf parts up here. I might be able to get a wreck for about the cost of a motor, transmission and tires.

Quote:
I'm basically done with a new control/driver board that is an "update" to the other board. Not really an update, so much as a 2 layer version. Holy crap that was like giving birth to a full grown elephant keeping the ground plane mostly unbroken, and still doing all those tracks. This one only monitors 2 of the 3 phases (and had hardware overcurrent shutdown on them), but still has hardware desaturation shut down on all 6 IGBTs, so should be safe.
GREAT! PM me with a cost, or a parts list, or whatever.
The Following User Says Thank You to thingstodo For This Useful Post:
MPaulHolmes (12-31-2015)