View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 02:52 PM   #82 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

It's great you have done so much for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
I've got better things to do, than to inflate your low thanks count. Thanks, but no thanks.

I have BUILT an aerocap that shows better than 10% improvement in FE. I have INSTALLED aero wheel covers that show a better than 5% improvement in FE. I have INSTALLED an electrohydraulic power steering pump that shows better than 5% improvement in FE. I have INSTALLED a 6-speed manual transmission into a car that never came with one as a factory option, that shows about a 10% improvement in FE. I have INSTALLED a coolant-based air intake heater that shows better than 5% improvement in FE. All of this while holding down an unrelated job, supporting my family, raising 4 kids, and generally living life. I have DOCUMENTED fuel logs that show what I did.

I just knew your so-called "apology" was about worthless. it is you who has to put up or shut up. If you claim to be able to produce any sort of repeatable and measurable improvement in FE with your unicorn fart generator, then DO IT!
But understand this, your work is obviously good to all who have an understanding of the art. But, it is still the INTERNET! Your work has no more validity than mine. Your documented work is still unproven in the light of no one has vetted your work. Just saying.

Why don't you bring your magnum to the Green Grand Prix? I can bring mine. I'll kill you in the drags since I have an R/T that is modified. But, if you do your economy measure in Ton miles per gallon, it might be a close competition. Yes, my R/T has cylinder deactivation. And yes, I can fog in some HHO, and let's see if I can beat your max effort SXT's mileage.

Let's MEASURE your work against mine. I won't be able to hide and cheat. You can see and touch my work and manipulate it to your hearts content. Bring any instrumentation you require. I'm open to it.

Meet me at high noon .

Or go back to taking care of your family. I've already done so for mine.