View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 03:58 PM   #84 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
But understand this, your work is obviously good to all who have an understanding of the art. But, it is still the INTERNET! Your work has no more validity than mine. Your documented work is still unproven in the light of no one has vetted your work. Just saying.
Vetted? How hard can it be?

ANYONE can purchase a Toyota MR2 pump, and install it into their vehicle. They only need to fab up the mount, modify their pressure hose to fit the pump, and run the necessary power and ground.

ANYONE can install wheel covers. They just need to buy some aftermarket wheel covers, old tee shirts, and fiberglass resin.

ANYONE can build a cheapo aerocap out of styrofoam - it only requires room and temporary application of weights to hold the pieces together while the glue hardens.

ANYONE can install a coolant-based intake heater - they only need to go to the local auto parts store and buy a suitable aftermarket transmission oil cooler, hoses, clamps, and adapter fittings to hook into their existing heater piping.

Okay, so maybe installing a 6-speed is beyond the skills of most. Still not hard to verify. Come to Cedar Rapids for a few days. Surely, it's closer to you than Rochester, NY (which is near to the Green Grand Prix location). I'll show you the 6-speed installation in person.

As for your unicorn fart generation apparatus, though... Where is it? You keep talking in generalities, with no project threads or pictures or hard numbers to back up your ridiculous and unproveable claims.

There are numerous threads, detailing what I have done, that are here at EcoModder.com, Allpar.com, LXForums.com, CustomMagnums.com, and Dakota-Durango.com. I maintain fuel logs both here and on Fuelly. You can google my username and the keywords magnum or dakota or durango, and see the results pop right up.

Can you say the same for yourself, RustyLugNut? No? I didn't think so.

Quote:
Why don't you bring your magnum to the Green Grand Prix? I can bring mine. I'll kill you in the drags since I have an R/T that is modified. But, if you do your economy measure in Ton miles per gallon, it might be a close competition. Yes, my R/T has cylinder deactivation. And yes, I can fog in some HHO, and let's see if I can beat your max effort SXT's mileage.
What do you mean, you can fog in some HHO? I would have thought that if this crap was the wonder you keep claiming it is, you'd have it permanently installed into all of your vehicles, including this fictional modified Magnum R/T of yours. By the way, that from-the-factory MDS cylinder deactivation you mentioned isn't all that impressive. Everyone knows it cuts out at the drop of a hat.

Quote:
Let's MEASURE your work against mine. I won't be able to hide and cheat. You can see and touch my work and manipulate it to your hearts content. Bring any instrumentation you require. I'm open to it.
That is, unless and until you have "mysterious job requirements" from your NDA'ed employer that somehow requires you to miss the Green Grand Prix. Yah, I'll really be holding my breath waiting for you to appear there next year.

Go back to huffing Brown's Gas. I eagerly await more of your delusional claims.