View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 11:31 AM   #2801 (permalink)
thingstodo
Master EcoModder

Ford Prefect - '18 Ford F150 XLT XTR

Tess - '22 Tesla Y LR
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimchichclick View Post
hello im a newer. im know that the motor parameter is very very important in this FOC.we need it to estimate angle roto flux. im used to use it in my project with TI chip (f28069 ) but i have so many experiment to find some parameter (when i at experiment lab in school ) . about Tr = Lr/Rr = Rotor time constant. and if we need sensorless we need more parameter to estimate speed. but now my motor dont have them.its just have volt/apm/speed... .and i cant do experiment because i dont have enough equipment like when i at school. So. if u have a solution about this. pls help me. we will disccuss about this. thank u. and sorry for the Bad english skill lollll )
The method that Paul appears to be using is to start with a table of motor parameters (guesses) and try them. The motor gets a .. maybe 50 ms? pulse from the controller and the controller measures 'locked rotor' results.

Then the next set of motor parameters is loaded from the table. Another 50 ms test is sent to the motor and the results measured.

And it continues through the table until the results are so good that Paul's logic hits a 'match' or until all of the parameters have been tried and the logic selects the best match that is not quite perfect.

You don't need your own equipment to measure your motor inductance, reactance, rotor constant, etc. The controller does it. It was a bit rough the first few times I ran it. I think it is a lot easier to use now.

Paul's code for ATTiny - I have but have not gone through. It is attached.

Attached Files
File Type: zip ATTiny25DC-DC-master.zip (1.0 KB, 29 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thingstodo For This Useful Post:
chimchichclick (07-27-2016), MPaulHolmes (07-20-2016)