View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 12:30 PM   #96 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

I've already done the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
I'm sure that the member here who keeps posting about the benefits of HHO without, you know, actually backing himself by posting hard data about his setup and the results he got with his setup, will step up to the plate and use his tuning and fabrication capability to prove that HHO works.

Can't be hard to do. He already claims to have a modified Dodge Magnum R/T with factory-installed MDS cylinder deactivation, and is willing to prove how much better his HHO setup is over my 6-speed manual transmission setup by engaging in an eco-drag race (whatever that is) with me. Surely, somebody who is capable of modifying a Dodge Magnum, is also capable of building and testing a workable HHO setup.

Step up to the plate and provide it, then. Quit whining about "hubris and lack of understanding," build your HHO generator, and demonstrate that it works! You know, you mentioned something about those other "several members on here that have the tuning and fabrication capability." Each of them were perfectly capable of building their own eco-mods, testing them, and publishing the data here. You should do the same.

Unless you're just wanting others to do your work for you. Or maybe you just think the other "several members on here that have the tuning and fabrication capability" aren't good enough because you yourself haven't "vetted" them.
And your work is still nothing more then electrons in the ether.

I'm willing to let people see and test. Will your work meet scrutiny? I'm willing to bet mine will. Real scrutiny.

If you are near the Green Grand Prix, I can make a small detour and meet up. I can do the same for T_Vago and Ivehjk since they are on the way.

And I'll race you for pinks on your magnum. Since you think I don't really have one or think I can't force the 4 cylinder mode at will your precious car must be well safe from loss?

Last edited by RustyLugNut; 07-17-2016 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: additional.