View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 12:57 PM   #98 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

I post in the taste of the venom heaped on this subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
What you perceive as hubris and lack of understanding is in no small part just a reaction to your postings. Maybe you can rethink the way you communicate.

Not everyone does understand the chemical reactions and the energy levels involved, and certainly nobody has a total grasp of it.

You know what you have to do to either prove or disprove that HHO has a disproportional effect on the combustion process, or at least you should.
If you need help ask for it. If you rather take the p. out of everyone do that, and enjoy the corral fence while you're at it.
Look at any post considering HHO and immediately this brings the right to personally attack the poster or anyone who would care to do a careful, honest inquiry into the subject. This leaves the thread fractured and unreadable and of far less value. I do not post vitriol on the pie tin and coroplast crowd even if I find such antics amusing. I do understand the homespun ingredient in ecomodding is a big part of the draw. But that same courtesy to dabble with HHO is not afforded.

I can already see that any carefully laid out build to inquire about the ins and outs of HHO will be hamstrung by the same attitudes that plague this and other HHO posts. It will be unreadable and useless in short order. Thus, I make the challenge to all those who think themselves knowledgeable enough to keep insisting that "HHO absolutely cannot work" and thus smash it into the coral where it immediately derives a stigma and is relegated to be trashed and pummeled into submission. I make the challenge that if you care to be part of the discussion do so with the same consideration as other subjects. If not, step up and be willing to meet and do your criticism face to face. If none of that, then just be quiet and do not post. This can keep a thread clear and useful.