View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 05:20 PM   #100 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
I stand by what I said earlier about your communication style and if that does not make sense to you then we will not agree on this matter.
Realize I am not the only one using a combative style. Why are you not chastising those others who use the same style? Are you just being selective in your application of your "assessment". Yes you are. Don't you think you need to be more fair in your policing such behavior. Look at this thread. Personal attacks on my abilities are in order. I answer in kind. Don't worry about me, I am very capable of defending myself without feeling hurt. That's my advantage. I can stay on subject if you are willing.

And the subject has become proving my work. Since HHO needs proof that is "above and beyond" the normal, I have offered to show it in person to the most vociferous of the naysayers. I won't hide behind the keyboard. I really can produce. Posting on this forum will prove nothing since there will be always those that discount the digital words and pictures as being suspect.

Yes, I will produce words and pictures and people like ChazInMT will continue to be derogatory. So the offer to meet in the real world. Why not?

The Following User Says Thank You to RustyLugNut For This Useful Post:
ctmaybury@yahoo.com (07-17-2016)