View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 12:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
RustyLugNut
Master EcoModder

You have wisdom far beyond your years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Rusty, I am not sure how many people will read post #18 or who understand positively-charged particles hang out in water, but you guys just had one thread closed, and we have another member trying to go the way of Old Mechanic.

Do we need to repeat history? I like having PGFPro around. I miss Mech.

I do not know why people cannot discuss HHO without it getting absolutely out of control. A couple of you say it can work. The rest say it is impossible. However, they specify what proof you need. All that I remember seeing is "I already proved it!" and logical arguments.

Logic is great. I wish that more people used it, but we use logic to test theories.

This debate has been at an impasse since the beginning. None of you are convincing anyone else.

Please stop.

By the way, HHO is off-topic. This thread is about being respectful, you warthog-faced buffoons.
And your subtle humor is always refreshing.

And you are right. No one can "convince or convert" another over such a topic as this that seems to push peoples buttons all wrong. The funny thing is, I know HHO or Brown's Gas or whatever the "true believers" call it, does not work as advertised. That is the point I am trying to make. It has a very small and specialized effect. It is worth some investigation if only to have answers to a visitor's question of "does it work".

I have hardware and am willing to do installations and tests even if they show that "it doesn't work" so that we can use it as reference. If there is some positive gains, that also can go into our base of knowledge. The question is, can the experimentation be done without it being snowed under and relegated to the trash heap? That is the problem. Would it be possible to investigate with inquisitiveness instead of making it an inquisition?

And I hope people understand by now, I am quite capable of taking verbal abuse. It really doesn't bother me like it does others. So don't do it. I'll just take it and throw it right back at you. But, What really, really bugs me is having my train of thought derailed. I don't like anyone's train of thought derailed! Even threads that are not mine, but are an enjoyable read. I follow Oil Pan4's threads because he has a practical, hands on approach to finding solutions. And yes, I do the same with T_Vago because he has convinced me to purchase and try to program Arduino controllers. Even in their threads, I find posts that are better serviced in PMs or by waiting. It is just an irritant for me, but it reduces the pleasure of reading and following along. That is just in the normal thread. Imagine a reader trying to get any information out of any HHO thread. 99% of the posts will be tangential or defamatory.

I expect a certain amount of static on my thread to investigate the Brown's Gas Phenomenon. That is only to be expected. I am just trying to pave the way to reduce that to a tolerable level.