View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 01:16 PM   #42 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyLugNut View Post
I used you as an example. Do you understand that.
I couldn't even give two craps about what else you were doing during that time frame. You cannot excuse this behavior. Period. If you really were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stressed out due to caring for your terminally ill father, then you should have temporarily stepped away from EcoModder, instead of crapping all over that EGR thread.

Even now, you come across as holier-than-thou, thinking we should just bow down and worship the great and powerful RustyLugNut because he knows oh-so-much-more about hydrogen assisted combustion than every other single member of the species homo sapiens sapiens, and we should just take his every utterance as the True Word Of God. It is you who needs to step off your mile-high pedestal and actually provide some proof of your supposed combustion improvements using hydrogen.

Otherwise, you will still be considered a fraud, no matter how many times you post about how great and benevolent you are to vulnerable schoolkids or helpless homeless vets or your own family members.

Quote:
As you see in my other posts, I don't rip apart threads like I did yours. It was to show to the readers how easy it is to undo a perfectly good post from a well respected member.
And in so doing, you failed to follow the rules you claim to want to follow.

This is why you have a credibility gap. Your continued defensiveness only heightens it.

Quote:
Get over it. No more apologies to you. You have a narcissistic streak that is not becoming of you.
Your apologies, like everything else you post here, are worth absolutely nothing.

Prove your hydrogen work, or shut the hell up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
ChillyBear (07-27-2016), mcrews (07-27-2016)