View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 10:46 AM   #409 (permalink)
BabyDiesel
Lean Burn Cruiser!

Big Blazin' - '88 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Silverado
SUV
90 day: 14.97 mpg (US)

Chili - '00 Honda Insight
Gen-1 Insights
Team Honda
House of Tudor
Team Streamliner
90 day: 72.29 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgfpro View Post
Glad your back!!!
Thank you Russ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhigh View Post
If you're all city and not moving any kids, maybe it's time to pry out some extra seats.

/kidding

How're you doing? Not the car, you. It's been a rocky year, man. Your posts put soap operas in the shade.
Lol! Y'all know that I would have already done that No kids anymore, but I have a beautiful girlfriend now and a friend who can't drive due to medical conditions, so I need all my seats.

How I'm doing... Well the last 4 1/2 months have been rocky as well. For those who don't know, I broke off an engagement back in February, moved out to Missouri at the end of April for a woman, that went south and I was homeless for day or two.

Since then, wow. I moved into a 5th wheel trailer with my co-worker's brother-in-law Steve and we became great friends. Through him, I met my brother-from-another-mother Joel and we are tight. His family considers me as an adopted son now. I started playing Pokemon Go and met my best friend Cass and her husband and kids, whom I may become godfather soon. through her, I met Joy and Allison, and all together we are The Squad. We are all like family and it's what I have needed.

Through all the good, there has been bad. Steve left for the military, Joy moved back to Louisiana. I fell in love with a girl and got my heart shattered bad. The girl I'm with now, we dated just over a month and I broke up with her for no good reason other than I was depressed... I was really depressed and that wasn't her fault, but I couldn't be with her with. I lost my job the day after we broke up and became homeless for over a week. When Joy left, she let me stay in her house, thank goodness! With everything that happened so quickly, my depression got worse and worse until me and Evy (my girlfriend) reconciled. I got on unemployment but there has been a paperwork issue and I've not received any money in weeks. So I haven't had any heat other than plug in heaters. My room is about 75, but the rest of the house is around 45-50 constantly.

The struggle is real, I'm just trying to survive at this point, but I'm kinda thankful for it... It's making me a stronger individual and I'm able to see what is important more clearly. Struggling matures you something fast.

As far as ecomodding is concerned, it is still a love! I don't know if I'll go all out on the ZX2, I might get a Hybrid Civic sedan or an Insight next year. In any case, all of y'all are still considered my friends

Remember, thank a fellow EM'er for a helpful post!!!
I hypermile better in my cowboy boots

Past threads:
ZX2 modding thread
Ecomodder's Top 10: How they do it!
ZX2 Aerodynamics: Shooting for 0.15 Cd
ZX2 coast-down testing for Cd & Crr
The Following User Says Thank You to BabyDiesel For This Useful Post:
pgfpro (12-12-2016)