View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 12:04 AM   #77 (permalink)
Tugger
EcoModding Lurker

Your standing up for a guy who...

Your saying in YOUR opinion, this great saviour, has forgotten more than I will ever know.....

And in YOUR opinion, what I say "indicates" I know only the most rudimentary things....

That to me reminds me of a woman I once knew who bragged that she had spilled more drugs than most people of the people she knew, had used...

I challenged her over this.

To stand up and brag about being a fumbling drug ****ed idiot, who is spilling their dope everywhere, by the bucket full...

What sort of a person does that?

And in your expert opinion????

I still have all of my engineering resources, and I have remembered pretty much almost everything I have ever learned.....

And here you are waxing lyical, about a genius who forgets everything, and can't remember anything, and you are the one who is calling me an idiot....

Yeah if your ever want a job in the aerospace industry, there is a whole heap of people in a whole heap of companies, who would jump at the chance of having a legend like you, telling them how to get their **** together and do their jobs as well....

I could probably recommend a few for you, that I'd like to see go out of business - a lot quicker.

Legends, legends, we are all legends...