View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 06:15 PM   #78 (permalink)
jedi_sol
Master EcoModder

2013 STi *SOLD* - '13 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Subaru
Sports Cars
Team Turbocharged!
90 day: 26.59 mpg (US)

1996 Geo Metro *RETIRED from Ecomodding* - '96 Geo Metro Base
90 day: 58.68 mpg (US)
Sorry guys for the lack of updates these past 6 months!

After getting married in late may, we went on a 3 week honeymoon back to Europe (I literally left France on Bastille day, the same day that guy drove through the crowd in Nice, France), then after the honeymoon I went straight into the fall school semester...then another tax season....and now I'm here. I haven't had any time at all for ecomodding, however, I'm still keeping track of my MPG's.

I've been averaging 55.28mpg for the past 6 months. This is WITHOUT hypermiling because my wife has been complaining that I get home too late, so i've been driving my daily commute at "normal" highway speeds around 55-65mph.

Otherwise, a piece of the underbelly pan fell off, havent had time to think of a way to permanently attach it yet. But luckily since my underpan is "modular" in design, I still have 90% of the underbelly attached.

My kill switch also stopped working. It kills the engine, but the engine will not start up again. Luckily I was in my neighborhood when this happened. I havent had time to diagnose if it's the switch or a wiring problem.

Also some jerk broke off my driver side mirror! Whatever, free ecomod

I'll try to get more ecomodding done before tax season starts up again in April.

See the rest of the Sti project log:
http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...log-26612.html

Last edited by jedi_sol; 12-21-2016 at 06:26 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jedi_sol For This Useful Post:
Daox (12-21-2016), Joggernot (12-22-2016)