View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 03:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Redpoint,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate them.

I wish I had thought to turn off my headlights. I didn't need those!

I probably had the fan on low. Rolling down my windows and killing the fan might have made all of the difference that I needed, but the headlights would have been better!

I have car chargers, but they do not receive power. When I bought Chorizo there was another socket in the glove box, so I figured the previous owner had replaced it, but it still did not work. The fuse is good. I never tried troubleshooting further than that. It was good enough.

I have always thought about installing something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Arpenkin-Dash...o+usb+hardwire

I actually have a battery pack, but in the Accord, because I have been trying to establish its MPG, except I want a full tank at fifty-five, but I will remember halfway somewhere, and I do not slow down because I do not have time.

I want it in the Accord for road trips for a backup, but at least that car can charge my phone!

The battery pack needs to go into my Civic!

I may end up purchasing a non-Samsung phone because mine overheats just driving my black car in the Arizona summer without air conditioning. It would be much worse trying to charge it.

Friend was a bit of an overstatement. She is a girl, though, but that does not help me at all.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you have a great day!