View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 11:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
t vago
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
Thanks for the help calculating, I created a file in excel to help in some calculations, if I can check if everything is working well thank you and can make some corrections if necessary.
Your spreadsheet looks good. I did make a couple of corrections. One was with the labels on your microseconds/gal section, and the other was with your SI correction factor section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josemapiro View Post
This last version of MPGuino I am not able to upload the code for the arduino, it starts but then it takes a lot of time and in the end it gives an error but does not specify what it is, maybe it is deep sleep before concluding, because it takes a lot of time for later give the error.
Can you post a screenshot of your Arduino IDE? That would help me in troubleshooting.

I have also included an alpha version of the latest code. I am not sure whether the LCD works, because I am trying to get the deep sleep code working and I need to move the LCD part of the code away from the ADC. I was using ADC for LCD delay generation, and now I am using timer0.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calculations for MPGuino (Beta).xlsx.zip (9.8 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by t vago; 01-13-2017 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: removed non-production code
The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
josemapiro (01-13-2017)