View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 10:58 AM   #266 (permalink)
racprops
Master EcoModder

Here is an important part of this talk. Gasoline BURNS…

This take time, so much time the ICE has to start this burning up to 40 degrees BEFORE top dead center just to get the highest pressure of this burning fuel at the power stroke.

AND this burning is NOT completed during the power stroke and it keeps burning all the way out of the exhaust manifold.

Gasoline VAPOR does not burn it explodes.

So its power stroke is short and powerful.

So if it is 100% vapor and explodes just after TDC 30% of the fuel is said to be needed as it makes as much power as 100% of normal fuel makes.

Due to this Exploding fuel something like 95% is burned in a very short and powerful explosion and as there is no lingering burning of the left over fuel again it is reported the engine will run a lot cooler.

The short powerful explosion produces as much or more USABLE power in the engine with much less fuel needed.

IN Fact it is said this explosion can be a little harsh on the engine and it is a good idea to add a little water to smooth this out…my plans call for a small amount to be added to the hot vapor as a mix and to help cool the vapor before it is fed to the engine.

It is well know that it takes high heat to convert gas TO vapor and that it has to be a lot colder to convert vapor back to Liquid, so I plan of cooling my super-hot vapor back down right after the vapor conversion and making water vapor to add to the engine at the same time.

Rich