View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 12:34 PM   #78 (permalink)
josemapiro
EcoModding Apprentice

Hi t vago
Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to separate out the coefficient of lift term from the coastdown equation. Lift, with regard to coastdown testing, is not something that is commonly discussed, but it is there. It varies as the square of speed, so it will affect the measurement of the coefficient of drag. It changes the amount of weight seen by the wheels, thus it changes the tire deflection, and therefore affects the measurement of the coefficient of rolling resistance.
To tell you the truth I still have not understood how it works or how I can use it.

Quote:
I just need an idea of how to manually change the backlight brightness of the LCD screen. It was never meant to be a stored parameter. It needs to be immediately accessible... Hm, maybe a long press of the middle button.
The idea is not to create something new but to use what already exists but in a different place, currently it is done through the central button, but when using this button for the menu you have to change the brightness to another place and it seems to me that In the lcd settings.

Quote:
What would "Statistics" be?
I do not know if the name is the correct one, but it was what occurred to me, my idea is to include the graphics, DiffFE / Time, FE / Time, FE / Speed, Fuel Used/Speed, RunTime / Speed, Distance / Speed, and others that also have to do with the statistical part.

Thanks
José Rodrigues