View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 05:53 PM   #63 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.18 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."--Kay, "Men in Black."

I do not necessarily like big groups of people for various reasons, but many people are quite tolerable individually. Usually, I do not enjoy hearing people suffer, unless they are an ex-girlfriend, then I just do not care. JSH, if you do not care about people other than yourself, I doubt we can convince you of our point of view, but when disaster hits one place in the U.S., it generally effects those of us elsewhere. Maybe that is why my last fill-up in the Phoenix area cost 25¢ more than the previous. Resources cannot flow from areas stricken with disasters and generally flow there, when we might want them elsewhere.

I understand that those with job skills have good opportunities to make money rebuilding things.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xist For This Useful Post:
jamesqf (09-19-2017)