View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 11:25 PM   #51 (permalink)
dparker
CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy View Post
I'm closing this post...EcoModder isn't a place to advertise...if you want to talk to whoever contacts can be traded in private, that's what email and private messaging is for. If someone wants to put up tests with their plugs, they should feel free, but get ready for whole mounds of skepticism there too...after it's a spark plug in 6% is a pretty huge efficiency gain to toss around when automakers have been experimenting with all sorts of things including using two plugs and such on won't claim a number close to that.

"Any wonder CEOs don't post. Somehow I thought this forum was different."

You're product is competing for airtime with a whole pile of scams and other crap. I don't know if it's one of them, but when you're trying to sell something it's always going to be guilty until proven innocent, wherever you go (unless you're talking to a sucker).
I assure you that Pulstar is not a scam. It is different than spark plugs and I have only tried to illustrate that difference and fielded your questions as best I can. I don't see any spark plug CEOs doing that. I want to thank everyone for an open discussion.

Cheers.