View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 03:54 PM   #1041 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Coal it's a smaller problem, in terms of competition with solar and with eolic energy.

Oil for other side... Well, before the schock of oil in 70's, also acalled oil crises, made orient producer increase the prices a lot. In other words, today they can reduce the price and still get good profit. If solar and eolic start to anoy oil producer in orient, they will reduce the prices to try to destroy ecologic energy market.

About sexism. Women have more incidence of depression, but man are more prone to suicide. Strange... How explain that ???
On Brazil almost every dead of women is called feminicide if the murder was a man. But if a woman in revenge kills a man who cheated her, it's didn't get a special name.

I treated thendinits in 3 clinics rulled by women. In one, a male physiotherapist said the woman who owns the clinic did not wanted to hire hin because she didn't like man, considered man as relaxed, as having poor quality work, and the therapist had to promess a lot and said he would be different, just to get the job. If was a man owner of a clinic, saying that find women as bad workers, the wourld would fall over hin and feminist would ask his head and drink his blood.
In this same clinic a girl physiotherapist nearly (dissimulated) appeared to flirted with me, since a man man near me called my attention to her gestures in front me , and once I heard her talk, with a patient, about her mother in law. Probably was married.
In other clinic two girls phsiotherapist flirted with me, both had boyfriends.
But in end, for most women, just man are dogs... and women are victms.

Last edited by All Darc; 02-28-2018 at 04:11 PM..