View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 10:09 PM   #1089 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
Thanks Frank, a golden oldie. Now to get it out of my head.

Is there a topic?
Just A Car Guy: meanwhile, in oil news "former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is planning to sue oil companies, alleging they are "knowingly killing people all over the world."
Quote:
“I don’t think there’s any difference: If you walk into a room and you know you’re going to kill someone, it’s first-degree murder; I think it’s the same thing with the oil companies,” the actor and former Republican governor of California said during a live recording of a Politico podcast.

Mr. Schwarzenegger said he’s already in talks with several private law firms in preparing a lawsuit.
[snip]
“We’re going to go after them, and we’re going to be in there like an Alabama tick,” he said. “Because to me, it’s absolutely irresponsible to know that your product is killing people and not have a warning label on it, like tobacco. Every gas station on it, every car should have a warning label on it, every product that has fossil fuels should have a warning label on it.”
Maybe it's something in their water?