View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 11:20 AM   #1264 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

I will put more wood in this fire (debate).

Energy demand have a lot of pure greed together. Industry takes a lot of energy, maybe more than homes and cars together as someone said in this topic. But industry lives from a lot of silly consumism. Things made for left just 1 or two years, cause people buy a lot without need. Economic system it's addicted to this consumism, and lifes & jobs, are connected to it. It's a hell complex thing...

I don't want to hurt feeling of american people, but you have a culture quite sarcastic to environment. Fast food to kill themselves and generated a lot of plastic, foam, paper for each lunch.
Eat something that is not a crap garbage, today on USA it's for wealth people. The majoroty eat poison and produce a lot of trash to polute the environment . People who change Iphone each year or each 6 months, and buy and dispose a lot of foolish things each years.

This is a culture who took a lot of energy and polutes a lot, a culture that need to change. Much of the hurry and despair it's due science have no alternative to go green and at same time keep this sick culture standarts.

Like I said, I have no intention to offend american people. I did a lot of hard critics about my own country in this forum.

The Following User Says Thank You to All Darc For This Useful Post:
redpoint5 (04-02-2018)