View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:34 AM   #1363 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

My city it's tribal and hypocrite. For one side they doin't like atheist, but they don't follen well their belife.
They judge by sex, like snoop and comment who betray who in a marriege. But they also talk bad if someone do not works to proof virility.
They don't like to people say trhei daughter are w-hore, but hate if someone rejected their daughters if their daughter was looking to have something with the guy.

I became quite public enemy for a lot of people here, because I didn't accept a note (paper) that a woman come to give me saying it was from a friend of her that wanted to meat me. People became hostile in streets, making gestures, or shouting things. If wasn't me but a evil man sho fuc...ked her and discharge and vangloriated hinself to a lot of friends, he would have no problem, but I reserved peacefull person like me lead these people angry.

They are so coward that don't speak on face, but talk to others they know. It's one of the worst sides of brazilian disgusting culture. They judge people from what they heard from other, which heard fromother, which heard from other... and so one, without talk to the person. And people when talk tend to discusse if don't disagree, creating fights easily.

I watched The Bounty (1984), with Mell Gibson, and in 19 century the HMS Bounty reached a "peacefull" Tahiti's Pitcain island tribe, and the daughter of the tribe leader wanted to couple with hin. The captain told hin that in european culture it would be a scandall a woman tried a man, and he would be shamed for the comunity if accept. But in the tribal culture his refusal would be horrobly received, leading even to agression.
This described people of my city very well, just like the tribe in the movie. tribals with iPhone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
We know, we know.

Tribalism is just a stage on a path.

JAMES DEMEO: SAHARASIA

Last edited by All Darc; 04-17-2018 at 11:26 AM..