View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 02:35 PM   #194 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 31.19 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I stockpiled several thousand in my checking account while I paid my bills with my credit card, which has 0% interest until February. I never signed up for another checking account.

Teachers (and my supervisor) said the smart thing to do was to sign up to have your pay redistributed over twelve months. If you brought home $2,000 a month and put $250 a paycheck into an account that yields 5%, after nine months you would earn $78.69. If you put $1,000 into that checking account that earned 5% and lived off credit cards with a 0% introductory rate you would earn $314.76, but I quit my job two months before school got out, so in theory I passed up on $186.70 on "free" money.

I wish I asked my new boss how he thought I could I could have 30 - 35 clients. I was hired five weeks ago and in theory I have a whole 3 - 5 clients. The SLP that does the evaluations lives in the Phoenix area and drives out when I have five. They had three for me immediately, but did not find anyone else for a month. Boss decided to send the SLP to evaluate the three, but then they found two more, although I have not been able to find out if she evaluated all five, only three, or none.

I keep working on projects. I am amazed that I keep finding more to do around the house.

I think I will repaint Mom's house soon.

Has anyone mentioned the largest theft ever? At least $400 Million worth of imaginary money:
https://arstechnica.com/information-...f-blockchange/