View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 06:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
For a while my sister protested Disney movies, insisting they glorified evil. I looked at at lists of main Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars villains.

Darth Vader was the only villain that I have liked. As much as I have liked the new "Star Wars" movies, I wish they had redone the prequels. I never plan on watching those again. I have always wondered how I felt about myself for liking Darth Vader.

Someone convinced me to take her to watch "Suicide Squad" for her birthday. I hated and despised that movie. They had some talented actors, but while they acted like they were trying to prove these villains had redeeming qualities, they failed in every regard. "Killshot just wants to be a good father!"

That is why his deepest desire is to kill Batman, who arguably keeps Killshot's daughter safe.

Nice.

Then again, there is the trend to show that superheroes are "real people" and do bad things, too.

Meanwhile, are we supposed to believe it is a coincidence at Arizona teachers refused to work on the day that "Avengers III" came out?

Ha!